U.S. Visa Processing
The U.S. visa application process at the Non-immigrant and Immigrant Visa Units of the U.S. Embassy in London is complicated.
Hodkinson Law Group, a law firm comprised of U.S. immigration attorneys based in London, is available to answer your questions about immigrant visa processing and non-immigrant visa processing. We work with business owners and individuals every day on U.S. visa processing matters pending with the U.S. Embassy, which is located just a short walk from our office in the heart of London at Grosvenor Square.
Non-Immigrant Visa Processing at the U.S. Embassy in London
The U.S. visa attorneys at Hodkinson Law Group can provide you with in-depth information about the non-immigrant visa process outlined below.
- Who may apply for a non-immigrant visa
- How to apply for a non-immigrant visa
- Non-immigrant visa interview procedures
- Temporary visa documents and fees
- Non-immigrant visa application by courier
- Visa re-issuance program
- Visa waiver program eligibility
- Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA)
Click on the following link to read about non-immigrant visa processing at the U.S. Embassy in London.
Contact a London Lawyer for your US Visa Processing Needs