US Visa Quick Link

U.S. Visa Processing in London

If you need help applying for a U.S. visa from the U.S. Embassy in London, the attorneys at Hodkinson Law Group can assist you in every step of the application process.

Plan Now to Get Your Visa for U.S. Travel

U.S. visas allow foreign nationals to travel to the United States and apply for admission to the country. Your travel document will be issued by the U.S. embassy in London, just blocks from our law office.

Two Types of U.S. Visas

1.  Immigrant Visa for U.S. Residency

If you seek permanent residence or an indefinite stay in the U.S., you will need to apply for an immigrant visa. Once you enter the country, you will be required to get a green card, otherwise known as a Permanent Resident Card (PRC). Click here to read more about permanent U.S. Immigrant Visas.

2.  Non-Immigrant Visa for U.S. Travel

If you plan a temporary stay in the U.S., you can apply for a non-immigrant U.S. visa for the purposes of studying at an American university, working at a company in the United States, or engaging in tourism or business. Click here to read more about temporary U.S. Non-Immigrant Visas.

Help with Complex U.S. Visa Application Questions

The Hodkinson Law Group can help you prepare your immigration paperwork effectively and quickly. Our U.S. visa attorneys, all based in London, can help you and your family with both non-immigrant and immigrant U.S. visa processing. Contact us for a comprehensive consultation to discuss your needs at 44 (0) 20 7299 2490.