Temporary Non-Immigrant US Visa

U.S. Temporary Non-Immigrant Visas

International travelers who intend to visit the U.S. on a temporary basis need a non-immigrant visa, to be placed in your passport, before arriving at a U.S. port of entry. The visa allows you to request permission for entry to the U.S., but does not guarantee access.

The U.S. immigration attorneys at Hodkinson Law Group in London can assist you in applying for your temporary visa. We are U.S. citizens ourselves, and have an in-depth understanding of U.S. visa laws. Read more about non-immigrant visa categories and non-immigrant visa processing, or contact us to discuss your individual needs.

Non-Immigrant Visa Categories

The most common non-immigrant visas are organized by group below.

  • Professional and employment-related visas
  • Family and dependent visas
  • Specialty visas
  • Student and intern visas
  • Other visa types

Click on the following link to read more about these U.S. non-immigrant visa categories.

Non-Immigrant Visa Processing in London

Applying for a non-immigrant visa requires advance planning, particularly if you plan to travel during peak seasons. You can find more information about the following non-immigrant visa topics at the link below.

  • Applications for non-immigrant visas
  • Who may apply for a non-immigrant visa
  • How to apply for a non-immigrant visa
  • Scheduling a non-immigrant visa interview
  • Temporary visa documents and fees required
  • Non-immigrant visa application by courier
  • Eligibility for the visa waiver program
  • About the electronic system for travel authorization (ESTA)

Click on the following link to learn more about non-immigrant visa processing.

Contact a U.S. Immigration Lawyer in London

To find out how we can meet your immigration needs, contact the U.S. immigration law firm Hodkinson Law Group via email or at 44 (0) 20 7299 2490.